The Girl Scout Silver Award is the highest award a Girl Scout Cadette can earn. It gives you the chance to show that you are a leader who is organized, determined, and dedicated to improving your community.
- Girls must be in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade (or equivalent) and a registered Girl Scout Cadette
- Complete a Cadette Journey
Steps – 50 hours is the suggested minimum for the steps:
1. Identify issues you care about.
2. Build your Girl Scout Silver Award team or decide to go solo.
3. Explore your community.
4. Pick your Silver Award project. The Silver Award project must be done in the local community (beyond the Girl Scout community).
5. Develop your project.
6. Make a plan and put it into motion.
7. Reflect, share your story, and celebrate.
For more information, visit GSUSA Highest Award Webpage
Questions, contact your local district office.