2014 Fall Product Sale
October 10 – November 2
Fall Product Sale = Flexibility
The Fall Product Sale Program is a friends and family focused sale at the
beginning of the Girl Scout year. Girl Scouts sell nuts, candy, magazine subscriptions and new this year, photo products. Girl Scouts—Dakota Horizons knows how important and limited time is to girls, volunteers and families.
The Fall Product Sale offers flexible sale options, allowing girls, parents and troops five ways to participate. Choose one or as many as you want!
- In-Person Nut/Candy Orders
- In-Person Magazine/Photo Product Orders
- Online Nut/Candy Orders
- Online Magazine/Photo Product Orders
- Reach Out Booklets (postcards to friends and family)
|Top 5 Reasons to Participate!
1. Earn Start-up funds and Program Credits for your troop!
2. Earn Dakota Certificates to use towards purchasing Journeys, Girls Guide, uniforms or something from our shop!
4. EASY SALES OPTIONS! Choose any sales option that works best for you!
5. Learn 5 lifetime skills that you can use throughout your life! Check out our 5 Skills Guide.
Sneak Peak of Girl Recognitions
Watch here for more information coming in August!
Project Thank You – Military Program
Project Thank You allows Girl Scouts to collect donations in $6 increment to be donated to our local military troops. Girls will collect donations directly from the customer and turn in with all of their orders at the end of the sale. Girl Scouts–Dakota Horizons will distribute the product to local military bases throughout North Dakota and South Dakota. Girl Scouts earn the share patch when they collect 5 or more Project Thank You donations.
Online Activities for Girl Scouts