Girl Scout Silver Award
The Girl Scout Silver Award is the highest award a Girl Scout Cadette can earn. It gives you the chance to show that you are a leader who is organized, determined and dedicated to improving your community.
- Girls must be in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade (or equivalent) and a registered Girl Scout Cadette
- Complete a Cadette Journey
Steps – 50 hours is the suggested minimum for the steps:
- Identify issues you care about.
- Build your Girl Scout Silver Award team or decide to go solo.
- Explore your community.
- Pick your Silver Award project. The Silver Award project must be done in the local community
(beyond the Girl Scout community).
- Develop your project.
- Make a plan and put it into motion.
- Reflect, share your story and celebrate.
For more information, visit GSUSA Highest Award Webpage
Questions, contact your local district office.