Girl Scouts—Dakota Horizons’ 9th Annual Meeting
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Click here to register.
All registered members of Girl Scouts—Dakota Horizons are invited to the Annual Meeting of the Membership.
Annual Meeting Schedule
11:30 AM MST/12:30 PM CST – Luncheon hosted by the Board of Directors
12:15 PM MST/1:15 PM CST – Celebrating 100 Years: Gold Award Recipient Presentations
*Learn from Gold Award recipients in your district about the process of the Gold Award, their project and the outcomes and personal impact.
12:45 PM MST /1:45 PM CST – Break
1:00 PM MST/2:00 PM CST – Call to Order and Flag Ceremony followed by the Annual Business Meeting
Materials: Agenda, Slate of Nominees, 2015 Annual Meeting Minutes, 2015 Annual Report, 2015 Donors
This year’s meeting will be held via video conference at these
Council Office locations. Participants can attend at any location.
Minot, ND – GSDH Service Center
Bismarck, ND – GSDH Office
Grand Forks, ND – GSDH Service Center
Fargo, ND – GSDH Office
Rapid City, SD – GSDH Office
Sioux Falls, SD – Holiday Inn City Centre
Win an iPad Mini
1 winner per district
To Win Participants Must
- Tweet about the Annual Meeting between March 18 and April 17, 2016.
- Post pictures to Instagram of any GSDH events on April 16, 2016.
- Use #gsdh9thannual on all posts/tweets.
- Be aged 14-18 at time of contest.
- Be a registered attendee of the 2016 Annual Meeting.
- Be a registered GSDH Girl Scout for the 2015-2016 year.
- Have a minumum of 10 tweets.
- Be the person with the most tweets and Instagram posts to win!
- What are you most looking forward to?
- What questions you have for the President, CEO and/or Treasurer?
- Do you know someone who received their gold award?
- Tweet live from the luncheon and business meeting!
- What was most inspiring, informational, exciting?
The Delegates to be elected are listed by Service Unit. “Delegates at Large” may be elected from any Service Unit within the area until all “Delegates at Large” are elected.
In December, Service Units should add Delegate Information to the Service Unit Meetings and share the Delegate Job Description and Delegate FAQ with their members. Service Units should then seek candidates for the Delegate positions. In January/February Delegates should be elected by their Service Units and register online (information to be distributed in December). Members should contact their MVPR Teams with additional questions.
Service Unit Delegate Timeline
2015 Annual Meeting Presentation
2015 Annual Meeting Powerpoint