Be a Star in the Next GSDH Commercial!
|Submit your short video for a chance to participate in a one-of-a-kind program, “The Making of a Girl Scout Commercial!”|
1. Submit a 30-60 second video stating your full name and where you live, and answer one or more of the following questions:
- Why do you love Girl Scouts?
- What’s your favorite part of Girl Scouts?
- What’s your favorite memory/trip/program?
- How has Girl Scouts made a difference in your life?
2. Complete permission forms: (links are listed below)
2 Ways to Submit Your Video:
1. Send video attached in an email or a link to your uploaded video (ex. youtube) to email@example.com
2. Submit flash drive or CD via mail to:
Girl Scouts—Dakota Horizons
Attn: Kim Helgerson
1101 S Marion Rd
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
What You’ll Do:
Selected participants will learn creative development, television production including lighting, videography, direction and editing and advertising placement. Girls will perform on camera, get behind the cameras, get professional hair and makeup and get a chance to work behind the scenes with a professional advertising and television production crew.
1. Must be available to participate in “The Making of a Girl Scout Commercial” program on August 10th, 2013
in Sioux Falls, SD.
2. Video submitted without permission forms will not be viewed or considered for “The Making of a Girl Scout Commercial” program.
3. All girls must be accompanied by an adult and groups must meet Girl Scout ratios.
4. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If selected, Girl Scouts—Dakota Horizons will provide: hotel accommodations for Friday, August 9 in Sioux Falls, meals including continental breakfast at hotel, lunch and dinner on Saturday, August 10, and gas stipend (restrictions apply)
Submission Deadline: July 15th
Winners will be notified July 22nd, 2013 via email or phone call.