50 Years of Tradition At Camp MOE
Date: Saturday, July 28th 2012
Location: Camp MOE, Thief River Falls, MN
Join us in celebrating 50 Years of Tradition!
2012 marks 50 years since the property of Camp MOE was donated to the Girl Scouts.
Make new memories, share your stories and enjoy an afternoon of scouting fun!
- Learn about Camp MOE history
- Test your archery skills
- Learn how to use a compass
- Practice tying square knots
- Learn how to use a Cardboard Box Oven
- Make ‘Kick The Can Ice Cream’
- Make your own butter
- Bring and trade your SWAPS
- Enjoy some Girl Scout Cookie S’mores
- Be part of a Girl Scout Closing Flag Ceremony
- We will even bury a Time Capsule!
Purchase a commemorative pin, made available through the Thief River Falls Service Unit. Girl Scouts may bring their Dakota Certificates to buy items from the Girl Scout Store. Do you want to be involved in Girl Scouts or do you need to renew your membership? We will have a registration booth for the 2012-2013 year.